Barclaycard Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard Review
2019.6 Update: The current offer is 60k.
- 60k offer: earn 60,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles after spending $2,000 in the first 90 days.
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Complimentary 1st checked bag for the primary cardmember when you use your card to purchase eligible tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines.
- Earn 2X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines. Earn 1X miles on all other purchases with no mileage caps.
- Allows you to receive miles from family and friends through HawaiianAirlines.com without a fee.
- Earn 5,000 annual bonus miles after spending $10,000 or more in purchases by your account anniversary.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $69 annual fee, NOT waived for the first year.
- If you can not get the World Elite version of this card, you might get a downgraded version which sucks.
- Hawaiian Airlines does not belong to the major 3 airline alliances, it also does not have good redemption rate for partner airlines. It’s basically only suitable for flights to/from Hawaii.
Introduction to HA Miles
Recommended Application Time
- Barclays value the number of recent hard pulls a lot, we recommend you apply when you have less than 6 hard pulls in the past 6 months.
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
If you need Hawaiian Airlines miles or you want to travel to Hawaii, you can consider this card. The bonus is just so-so, and it is not worth keeping this card.
Related Credit Cards
- Barclaycard Hawaiian (this post)
- Barclaycard Hawaiian Business
- Click here to check Barclays application status.
- Barclays reconsideration backdoor number: 866-408-4064. Barclays tends to ask various questions and you must know all the answers about personal information and credit report. Besides, you may get HP again, but will be informed in advance. Therefore, think carefully before calling.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]