Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
2019.5 Update: The $500 offer is expired. The offer is only $300 now.
- $300 offer: earn $300 sign-up bonus after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. The recent best offer is $500.
- 4% cashback on dining and entertainment, 2% cashback on grocery stores, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year.
- Capital One will pull all three major credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax) for one credit card application!
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
- [1/6 rule] You can only apply for 1 Capital One credit card for every 6 months, including both personal and business credit cards. You will get automatic denial if you violate this rule, but there will be no hard pull.
The signup bonus is quite good. Apart from that, the major point of this card is 4% cashback on dining and entertainment. However, you can earn 4% cashback on dining with a no annual fee card Barclaycard Uber card. Therefore the annual fee on this card is not quite worth it. You can consider downgrade it to the SavorOne card after the first year.
Related Credit Cards
- CapitalOne SavorOne
- CapitalOne Savor (this post)
Historical Offers Chart