Luxury Card MasterCard Titanium Card Review
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- You can redeem the points at a fixed 2 cents/point value for airfare, and 1 cent/point for cash back.
- 24/7 access to Luxury Card Concierge. They use the same provider as AmEx Platinum.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Annual fee: $195, not waived for the first year.
- There’s currently no sign-up bonus on this card.
Recommended Application Time
- Barclays value the number of recent hard pulls a lot, we recommend you apply when you have less than 6 hard pulls in the past 6 months.
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least one year.
This card is not for frugal people who are willing to spend hours doing research about how to maximize the value of points/miles. This card is designed for rich people who value their time and prefer simple rewards. Similar premium credit cards, such as Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR), AmEx Platinum, Citi Prestige, and Chase Ritz-Carlton, are more suitable for people who travel a lot and are willing to spend time on the points/miles stuff. Instead, this card offers a simple rewards structure: 2% return on every spend (if you use the points for airfare), so you don’t need to think about anything and you can earn the rewards you deserve.
Comparing this card with the no annual fee 2% cashback card like Citi Double Cash, it has a big annual fee. But since this is a premium credit cards, you get better service, larger credit limit, and a heavier shinny card.
If you are a military member on active duty, you are lucky: Barclaycard waives the annual fee for you.
Related Credit Cards
- Luxury Card MasterCard Titanium Card (this post)
- Luxury Card MasterCard Black Card
- Luxury Card MasterCard Gold Card
- Click here to check Barclays application status.
- Barclays reconsideration backdoor number: 866-408-4064. Barclays tends to ask various questions and you must know all the answers about personal information and credit report. Besides, you may get HP again, but will be informed in advance. Therefore, think carefully before calling.