Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card Review
- $200 offer: earn $200 after spending $1,000 in first 3 months.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- You will earn an additional 20% mobile wallet transaction bonus cash reward above the base earn of 1.5% on net purchases, for a total of 1.8% cash rewards during the first 12 months from the date the account is opened.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No annual fee.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it's not a good choice outside the US.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
$200 offer is decent for a no annual fee card. However, 1.5% cash back on everything is not impressive compared to Citi Double Cash (DC) which earns 2% cash back everywhere with no annual fee.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 2 Average: 1.5/5]